Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Educational Qualifications Document Proof . CCNA , CCNP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Educational Qualifications Document Proof . CCNA , CCNP ?

Hi all,

My company is applying L1B-Blanket visa for me and i'm in process of documents submission.
    Apart from Highest degree(B.E ) in my case, can i submit CCNA and CCNP-Route certifications? Will it be useful ?
    Also regarding CCNP, I have completed only 1 paper(BSCI) among 3 or 4 paper which are required to accomplish CCNP certification. Also the exam I route is being restructured and a new name is given now - from 642-901 to 642-902. Will it create a confusion leading to rejection ? Also I just have mark sheet for that 1 paper(BSCI) of CCNP no actual certificate. What is the advice you people have ? please share your thoughts?

Also for B.E is degree certificate and Consolidated mark sheet alone is enough? Should I submit individual semester's mark sheet also ?

Please share your valuable comments and experiences.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by saran.saran007 View Post
    Hi all,

My company is applying L1B-Blanket visa for me and i'm in process of documents submission.
    Apart from Highest degree(B.E ) in my case, can i submit CCNA and CCNP-Route certifications? Will it be useful ?
    Also regarding CCNP, I have completed only 1 paper(BSCI) among 3 or 4 paper which are required to accomplish CCNP certification. Also the exam I route is being restructured and a new name is given now - from 642-901 to 642-902. Will it create a confusion leading to rejection ? Also I just have mark sheet for that 1 paper(BSCI) of CCNP no actual certificate. What is the advice you people have ? please share your thoughts?

Also for B.E is degree certificate and Consolidated mark sheet alone is enough? Should I submit individual semester's mark sheet also ?

Please share your valuable comments and experiences.

Thanks in advance.
    Submit whatever proof you can to prove your specialized skills. BE Can be individual marks sheet too, Degree is important.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X