Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 visa interview for me followed by F visa for husband

Hi,

I am asked to go through L1 visa processing now by my company while my husband has got an admit from one of the universities in the US and scheduled to attend his student visa sooner. Will it affect any of our visa interviews since we both are trying to get into US with different reasons? L2 for him is not option as my desired work may get over by a couple of months.

Any advisable solutions to prevent we being caught in an untidy situation of one of us being rejected because of the other?

Originally posted by Gayathri_M View Post
    Hi,

I am asked to go through L1 visa processing now by my company while my husband has got an admit from one of the universities in the US and scheduled to attend his student visa sooner. Will it affect any of our visa interviews since we both are trying to get into US with different reasons? L2 for him is not option as my desired work may get over by a couple of months.

Any advisable solutions to prevent we being caught in an untidy situation of one of us being rejected because of the other?
    I dont think there would be issues.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X