Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD Request for Evidence notice not received

Hi All,

I had applied EAD for my spouse on 23rd Dec 2013. We received the appointment for Biometrics on 14th Jan 2014 however due to family emergency we had to travel back to India.
    We got the appointment date shifted to 5th Feb 2014 & got it done. We received our 1st Request for Evidence which we responded back.
    We moved to a new address in this period which was updated by USCIS in their database supposedly (as we received a confirmation from USCIS that the address is updated).
    We were tracking the progress on the following link:
    View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

On 14th Apr 2014, the status was changed to "Request for Evidence", we did not receive the letter for a long time & then after calling them multiple times, we raised a Service Request on 1st May 2014 to get the Notice again. We received a response from them on 12th May stating that as a courtesy they will resend the notice & we should allow 30 days before the notice is received.
    I raised a Infopass appointment for 3rd June with hope of talking to the person there & requesting the case to be expedited or at least receiving a copy of the Request for Evidence so that we can proceed.
    I was told that they cannot help us much as the case details are in the Mesquite Service center. I was told to wait till the Notice arrives and also to call the customer service number to tell them to put the request on higher priority.

Can anyone suggest what can be done to expedite this?
    It has been a long time so getting pretty desperate now

Br, Kiran

L2 EAD Request for Evidence notice not received

I heard contacting your local senator to lobby on your behalf get the process expedited in as few as 3-10 days

Comment

Originally posted by point View Post
      I heard contacting your local senator to lobby on your behalf get the process expedited in as few as 3-10 days
      Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, I have contacted the local representative.
      Hopefully things move faster now.

Br, Kiran

Comment

L2 EAD Request for Evidence notice not received

Please keep me updated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X