L2 Dependents Visa Extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Dependents Visa Extension

It's been great to see such a wonderful people help being provided in these forums . My situation is like this, I have L1B Visa which was expired on May 04th and I am on I94 status which is valid until Feb 2015. I got this extended period and my family could not get it due to their travels dates were different and they traveled after my travel. So, their L2 Expired on May/04 and my company had filed for L2 extension on March 04th two month before their L2 Visa expiration date. The case is still in Initial Review and I am not seeing any change after 3 months. So, I contacted USCIS Service Center and introduced myself as Applicant and they created a service request for me. Now, my question is because of this Service Request with Service Center could that drive the officers in USCIS to take any untoward decision and I am worried that they may deny the extension instead of being on 240 days, hoping, waiting for case status to change and keep checking the case status everyday and be in tremendous confusion? Please suggest, do really my service request could influence their decision?

L2 Dependents Visa Extension

It could influence the decision

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X