Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Effect on L1 Visa when H1B is in pending status. Help Required.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Effect on L1 Visa when H1B is in pending status. Help Required.

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working as software engineer in Hyderabad. Two months back I went to chennai consulate for H1B visa and I got a rejection there (221(g)) seeking additional documents from the employer.

After that now I have got an onsite opportunity from the company where I am currently working. Now they have filed L1 blanket petition for me.

My question is whether can I go for L1 visa when H1B is in rejection/pending status. I am worried about the consequences I need to face in the consulate and I would like whether it is legal to go for another visa when one visa is in pending status.

Now I am interested to go for L1 visa only, for this do I need to clear/close the H1 petition before attending for L1 visa.

I have got the required documents from the H1 employer on the query raised for me. If in any case I need to go to consulate for H1 then do I need to cancel existing appointment blocked for L1?

What should be my next step in this regard. Please help me on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Request Somebody to help me on the query posted by me earlier. I am very much worried on this.

I would also like to know whether if I get H1B now with employer A then can I get it transfer to another employer B before travelling US. What are the conditions for transferring visa from employer A to employer B. Do the employer A need to accept for H1 transfer?

Thanks for any hep in this regard.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X