Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to stay for more days with if my new born baby is sick.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to stay for more days with if my new born baby is sick.

Hi All, my L1A visa will expire on Nov.30 2014, this is my first time L1A visa.
    my baby will come out on late October,
    our business here doesn't run well, and we have decide to give up extend my L1A, we didn't hire anyone yet.

because of my new born baby, she will take the airplane for about 15 hours with us on Nov.29 to back home,
    just in case, if my baby she get sick, and can't take the airplane,
    what's the best and simple way to stay here for more days?
    anyone has the best solution for my family?

thank you so much.

Originally posted by raj1009 View Post
    Hi All, my L1A visa will expire on Nov.30 2014, this is my first time L1A visa.
    my baby will come out on late October,
    our business here doesn't run well, and we have decide to give up extend my L1A, we didn't hire anyone yet.

because of my new born baby, she will take the airplane for about 15 hours with us on Nov.29 to back home,
    just in case, if my baby she get sick, and can't take the airplane,
    what's the best and simple way to stay here for more days?
    anyone has the best solution for my family?

thank you so much.
    Why she cant travel now? I am assuming, it is still safe to travel now.

When is your I-94 expiring? If it is expiring on Nov 30, 2014, I would suggest you file for an extension before that date, it might take a few months for the decision to come and that would allow the Mother to be and the baby to be in a better shape to travel if eventually the L1 extension is rejected.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Why she cant travel now? I am assuming, it is still safe to travel now.

When is your I-94 expiring? If it is expiring on Nov 30, 2014, I would suggest you file for an extension before that date, it might take a few months for the decision to come and that would allow the Mother to be and the baby to be in a better shape to travel if eventually the L1 extension is rejected.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      we want to have a US baby, that's why we want to stay here after my baby born.
      the L1 Processing Times only takes one month, it also too short for us.

I also want to ask do you have any better idea or solution to stay here legally for couple days after my I-94 expire on Nov.30 if my new born baby can't travel by air that time.

thanks again.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X