L1 to H1 conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 to H1 conversion

I am already in US and on L1B from X company and some Y consultant processed my H1B this year and its got approved and it applicable from October first of this year

My question is, Is it possible for me to join some other company/consultant say Z when they giving me permanent opportunity?

will there by any legal issues in this case, I don't have any agreement with the consultant who processed my H1B

Please suggest
    Last edited by ksrsuresh; 08-09-2014, 03:12 AM.

Originally posted by ksrsuresh View Post
    I am already in US and on L1B from X company and some Y consultant processed my H1B this year and its got approved and it applicable from October first of this year

My question is, Is it possible for me to join some other company/consultant say Z when they giving me permanent opportunity?

will there by any legal issues in this case, I don't have any agreement with the consultant who processed my H1B

Please suggest
    It is possible if you can give the approval copy to "Z" and "Z" can have their own cap exempt petition approved before 01-Oct-2014. Remember, it has to happen before 01-Oct-2014 otherwise on 01-OCt-2014 you must join Y and get paid by them otherwise you would go out of status.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X