Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying for L2 before marriage

Dear all,

Am getting married in early November and intended to initiate my L1A Individual process with my company. As of now am single & i'm afraid that by the time I land up in interview discussions or at the cusp of getting the Visa stamping done, marital status would change to married.

Can I initiate the process as a Single applicant for now & during discussions portray myself as single only? or should I just mention self as single during the documentation process & state married post the marriage. Really confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Intent is to start the process now so that by Jan 2015 am ready to fly.

Originally posted by Rohit Kewlani View Post
    Dear all,

Am getting married in early November and intended to initiate my L1A Individual process with my company. As of now am single & i'm afraid that by the time I land up in interview discussions or at the cusp of getting the Visa stamping done, marital status would change to married.

Can I initiate the process as a Single applicant for now & during discussions portray myself as single only? or should I just mention self as single during the documentation process & state married post the marriage. Really confused. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Intent is to start the process now so that by Jan 2015 am ready to fly.
    Has your marriage date been fixed yet? What L1A process are you talkign about? Petition or visa appointment?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X