Missed adding Complete Education Qualification details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed adding Complete Education Qualification details

My visa appointment is in couple of days for L-1B, and I just realized that in the Education section of the DS-160 form I have only entered my latest Education detail, but haven't added all of it. And now since the appointment confirmation is already done, and since we cannot alter the information, could you let me know, if I can take a letter from my company describing all my education details?

Could you recommend me a way out of it? Shall I cancel my appointment and create a new visa application again with all these details? Or can I take the risk of taking a supplement with all the education details like my Resume instead?

Please Advice. In need of an urgent reply to this query as my visa appointment is on 04-Sept and 05-Sept.

Thanks and regards,
    Nitin

Cleared!

I went prepared with a supplement from my company detailing my Education details in it, but to my surprise they didn't check or asked a thing. With 3 questions, my visa got cleared. May be I was lucky!

Originally posted by t1nitin View Post
    My visa appointment is in couple of days for L-1B, and I just realized that in the Education section of the DS-160 form I have only entered my latest Education detail, but haven't added all of it. And now since the appointment confirmation is already done, and since we cannot alter the information, could you let me know, if I can take a letter from my company describing all my education details?

Could you recommend me a way out of it? Shall I cancel my appointment and create a new visa application again with all these details? Or can I take the risk of taking a supplement with all the education details like my Resume instead?

Please Advice. In need of an urgent reply to this query as my visa appointment is on 04-Sept and 05-Sept.

Thanks and regards,
    Nitin

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X