Travel on l1b to l1a cos is in rfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel on l1b to l1a cos is in rfe

Hi I've applied for l1a as a chage of status from l1b. Currently my request is in rfe status, can I travel to abroad in this situation?i still have valid visa and I 94 for another 6 months. Any strong reason that my l1 a might get denied? My company people are saying we need to respond rfe by attaching new i94, and possibility to get denied in this situation. I m just looking to travel to India for about 2 weeks before responding to rfe. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Mkog82 View Post
    Hi I've applied for l1a as a chage of status from l1b. Currently my request is in rfe status, can I travel to abroad in this situation?i still have valid visa and I 94 for another 6 months. Any strong reason that my l1 a might get denied? My company people are saying we need to respond rfe by attaching new i94, and possibility to get denied in this situation. I m just looking to travel to India for about 2 weeks before responding to rfe. Any suggestions?
    Hi, Anyone can answer this? I am planning to drop my travel plan as my HR strongly insisting not to travel while the petition is under review. Can My wife can travel ? her name has also been included for COS as a dependent. We both have valid visa till Mar'2015. In case L1A COS get's denied, can we still stay and travel before March'2015.?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X