Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A to H1B visa

Hi

I have recently converted my L1B visa to L1A and it got approved for 2 years. Is it possible for my company to apply Green Card for me as some of them says it is difficult because I didnt entered USA with L1A and for the conversion it is very difficult to get the green card, Kindly confirm whether this is true.

Also please advise is it possible to convert the L1A to H1B visa using any local consultants?

Kindly advise.

Thanks
    Ramesh

Originally posted by Ramesh22 View Post
    Hi

I have recently converted my L1B visa to L1A and it got approved for 2 years. Is it possible for my company to apply Green Card for me as some of them says it is difficult because I didnt entered USA with L1A and for the conversion it is very difficult to get the green card, Kindly confirm whether this is true.

Also please advise is it possible to convert the L1A to H1B visa using any local consultants?

Kindly advise.

Thanks
    Ramesh
    I would say genuine folks who have truly performed senior managerial/executive tasks while outside US have higher chances of success.

Yes it is possible many do it, but be careful and do proper due diligence before venturing into that.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X