Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B Blanket Denial with reason Not Clearly Approvable

Hi All ,

I am having more than 10 year of experience and working as Technology Architect , has more than 5 year experience in present company.
    I went for my L1 Visa interview and VO asked me couple of question and I replied confidently , VO never disagree to any of my answer and he never cross questioned me , he did not say that I do not have specialized skill.
    After 4-5 min of interview. He told me that "There is many applications for the L1 B Blanket petition and there is not sufficient quota" , he mentioned denial reason as "Not Clearly Approvable".

Now my question is I did not understand the denial reason VO gave me "There is many applications for the L1 B Blanket petition and there is not sufficient quota" after my interview. Can anyone tell me what does it means.

Originally posted by shubh.goyal View Post
    Hi All ,

I am having more than 10 year of experience and working as Technology Architect , has more than 5 year experience in present company.
    I went for my L1 Visa interview and VO asked me couple of question and I replied confidently , VO never disagree to any of my answer and he never cross questioned me , he did not say that I do not have specialized skill.
    After 4-5 min of interview. He told me that "There is many applications for the L1 B Blanket petition and there is not sufficient quota" , he mentioned denial reason as "Not Clearly Approvable".

Now my question is I did not understand the denial reason VO gave me "There is many applications for the L1 B Blanket petition and there is not sufficient quota" after my interview. Can anyone tell me what does it means.
    I dont agree to the "sufficient quota" logic. There is no such quota for L1. You sure you heard the right thing? Do you have it written down by the Visa Officer? I really doubt they would write such a reason and give.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

yes I heared it correctly. He oraly told me same thing twice. He did not write it

[QUOTE=raghvi;361591]I dont agree to the "sufficient quota" logic. There is no such quota for L1. You sure you heard the right thing? Do you have it written down by the Visa Officer? I really doubt they would write such a reason and give.

This is my opinion not legal advice.[/QUOTE yes I ] yes I heared it correctly I asked him again and he told me same thing twice , he did not write it

Comment

Yes VO gave me this reason w.r.t. quota orally.

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
        I dont agree to the "sufficient quota" logic. There is no such quota for L1. You sure you heard the right thing? Do you have it written down by the Visa Officer? I really doubt they would write such a reason and give.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
        Yes VO gave me this reason w.r.t. quota orally. I heard it correctly because I have asked him again and he repeated the same thing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X