Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take Photo for L1/L2/H1B/H14 VISA interviews in chennai US consulate

L2 Visa Experience

L2 Visa interview was scheduled for my wife and kid on Sep 30 2014. They went for the biometric on the 29 Sep 2014 they took the finger print and the photo in that center. Since the photo was already taken they didn't carry any photos to the US Consulate interview the next day. After a long wait in the queue on the road they went inside the US consulate. While doing the initial check the consulate staff asking for the photo. My wife said it was already taken during the biometric. Then they said its not updated in our system so you need to take the photo now also we dont have the facility to take the photo here. so you need go out of the consulate and take the photo and come back within an hour otherwise you need to reschedule the interview.
    Since she came long way for this interview with kids she didnt want to reschedule the interview. She came out of the US consulate and Autos were already waiting for picking up all this people coming out for taking the photo. They were asking 100 RS for just taking them to the opposite studio and also in the studio they were asking 300 RS for taking the photo per person. So my wife paid 600 RS for taking two photos and came back to the US Consulate. Again stand in the line to enter US Consulate. The whole thing was an setup by the staff in the biometric and the auto fellows and studio folks to loot money from the people coming for the interview. which gives more stress to the people coming to interview.
    So take a the photos along with you while going to the US interview

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X