Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1b blanket petition was not clearly approved under 8cfr 214.2(I) 9(ii) (D)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b blanket petition was not clearly approved under 8cfr 214.2(I) 9(ii) (D)

Hi I am Sivam from India, last 11Jul2011, my l1b blanket petition was not clearly approved under 8cfr 214.2(I) 9(ii) (D) and INA 101 (a) (15)(L).
    Again my company has applied l1b blanket petition and i have appeared interview on last week at chennai consulate (20Sep2014) initially he has asked simple questions like 1. Which company you are working for?? 2. How long you have been with ZZZ? Answered
    Then I have been informed by the US consulate officer to reapply on L1-B individual category(New petition) and not on Blanket option.
    He clearly said “already your blanket has denied once (11th Jul 2011) so you should not apply same blanket visa once again, you should apply new petition, you have applied wrong category, so I can’t approve your visa.
    Now my company HR applying L1b individual petition, i just want to know the approval possibilities and difficulties. Could you please help me on this? I will appreciate your help on this.
    Thank you.
    Sivam
    Last edited by sivam81sivam; 10-05-2014, 11:09 AM.

I am interested in this case, as i may try Individual after Blanker last year too

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X