Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B Max out & Overstayed - Re Entering ?? - PLEASE HELP !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Max out & Overstayed - Re Entering ?? - PLEASE HELP !!

Hello All,

I urgently need your help.

2 1/2 years ago,

My L1B was maxed out (5 Yrs), with valid I94. After checking many forums and articles, i came to know that i need to leave the country though i was having valid I94.

So, i left the country immediately., but i did the calculations myself and found that i over stayed less than 180 days. This was happened exactly 2 1/2 years back. Now my question is,

1) My employer is processing L1A visa for me, and till date i don't know whether i, by-passed or overstayed any immigration rule. What shall i do now ??
    2) Heard that clock will reset, if we stay outside US for an year. In this case, i stayed 2 1/2 years outside, but will clock reset ?? (Per visa rules and forums, i overstayed 6 months)
    3) Will i get a visa ?? Even if i get a visa, will there be any problem at the immigration counter.
    4) Is there any way to check online whether i defaulted or not??

PS: Heard the I-94 is the document, that defines your stay and visa is an entry ticket. But very lately i realized, Visa max. date overrides i-94.

Is there anybody out there in this type of situation , and re-entered US without any problem ??

PLease help in this matter and advise me.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X