Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 ead

Hi,

I have L1 VISA till December 2016 and my spouse is applying for EAD. Her L2 VISA also expires in December 2016. what would be the validity of her EAD if she receives it next couple of months ?

My question is, If we leave USA in the month of March, 2015 and come back again in June, 2015 does she has to apply for EAD again or she can work on previous EAD till it expires ?

Originally posted by vamsikrishna1 View Post
    Hi,

I have L1 VISA till December 2016 and my spouse is applying for EAD. Her L2 VISA also expires in December 2016. what would be the validity of her EAD if she receives it next couple of months ?

My question is, If we leave USA in the month of March, 2015 and come back again in June, 2015 does she has to apply for EAD again or she can work on previous EAD till it expires ?
    EAD expiry would be as per I-94. So assuming I-94 too is valid till Dec 2016 the EAD would also be valid till that date.
    No, you do not have to re apply for EAD again. The same one can be used as long as the new I-94 (which you would get upon your re entry in June 2015) is valid.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Thanks Raghvi

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X