No announcement yet.

L2 (dependents visa stamping in india)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 (dependents visa stamping in india)

Hi, my L1B extension was filed from USA (dependents included). But, due to personal reasons my family (dependents) had to travel back to india before receiving the extension while the first 3 year visa was still valid for them to travel. Now I have received the visa extension documents from USCIS and if my family (dependents) want to come back to USA what is the procedure? I have valid I94s for all of us till 2016 June.

Originally posted by syedasad555 View Post
    Hi, my L1B extension was filed from USA (dependents included). But, due to personal reasons my family (dependents) had to travel back to india before receiving the extension while the first 3 year visa was still valid for them to travel. Now I have received the visa extension documents from USCIS and if my family (dependents) want to come back to USA what is the procedure? I have valid I94s for all of us till 2016 June.
    Is the visa in the passport of family members still valid? If yes then can travel using the extension documents, if visa has expired in the passport they have to attend visa interview. Fill one DS-160 for each member, pay the necessayr fees and take appointment together. Nowadays they have to attend a finger print scan and photo at OFC center and on a subsequent/later date they have to go to consulate.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X