Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Individual - Upgrade from Regular to Premium

Hi Friends,

My employer filed my L1A-Individual petition on 03-Oct-14 in regular processing and based on the demand from the customer it has been upgraded to Premium on 21-Nov-14. Can anyone provide me the experiences on how the L1A-Individual visa's are processed during Oct and Nov months and the ratio of Approvals/Denials would be a great help.

Regards,
    Deva.
    Last edited by dmaditati; 11-21-2014, 04:38 AM.

I think it depends on centre where your petition has been filed. Vermont centre takes about a month to review your petition.

Comment

Hi Deva,

Do let us know about the petition outcome. Hope it gets approved.
      I'm in process of applying for L1A Individual petition (L1B to L1A).

Originally posted by dmaditati View Post
      Hi Friends,

My employer filed my L1A-Individual petition on 03-Oct-14 in regular processing and based on the demand from the customer it has been upgraded to Premium on 21-Nov-14. Can anyone provide me the experiences on how the L1A-Individual visa's are processed during Oct and Nov months and the ratio of Approvals/Denials would be a great help.

Regards,
      Deva.

Comment

Hi Friends,

Regards,
        Deva.
        There are no statistics available in public domain tracking these numbers on a Month on Month basis. You may get these numbers after few years, but not right now.

If you qualify for L1A according to the officer, you would get it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

L1A Individual - Upgrade from Regular to Premium

Hi Arpit,

My petition was filed in Vermont service center. It is almost 2 months and no status change till date.

Regards,
          Deva

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Arpit,

I will keep you posted about the petition outcome, once I hear something from USCIS.

Comment

Thanks Deva. Hope it gets approved soon

I have one question about L1A visa. Hope you know the details.

I currently have a valid i94 and visa is already expired. My company is going to file for a Visa (L1B to L1A conversion soon.. In a week or so). However I might have to leave for India somewhere in January. Do you know what happens to my application if I have to leave USA in middle of the process? Do they abandon the application and reject it?

Please let me know if you know anything about it.

Hi Arpit,

My petition was filed in Vermont service center. It is almost 2 months and no status change till date.

Regards,
            Deva

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Arpit,

I will keep you posted about the petition outcome, once I hear something from USCIS.

Comment

Any update on your status..??? U should hv got response by now if you hv upgraded to premium...

Comment

Arpit, My Petition was upgraded to Premium on 26-Nov-2014. Earlier I did mention that it was 21-Nov, that is wrong. I got a confirmation on this yesterday. I am eagerly waiting for my VISA status change

Comment

Hi Deva... any update?? Your petition got approved? What's the current status?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X