Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A 221 G Yellow Form At Toronto Counslate

Hi

My VISA interview was at Toronto Consulate on Nov 14th. I already got stamped twice at India for L1. I went with my spouse together for the interview with my US citizen kid as well. I have been asked the regular questions and VO asked about my Masters in Physics what specialization, bla, bla. At that time, she checked with her supervisor and told me that even though she can approve the VISA but her supervisor wants to have additional admin processing on the case. She gave me a Yellow slip and asked me to submit additional educational details resume electronically. Mine is 46.9 Batch.

My interview date: Nov 14th.
    Got yellow slip form from consulate requesting for additional educational details.
    After consulting with my company legal team. I responded back to the consulate by Nov 18th with the details.
    I got the auto acknowledgment on the same day.
    I got an email form consulate that Nov 20th to address to my name that they received my response

Dear Mr. Rengarajan:

Thank you for the updated information. Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as your review is completed.

Please let me know does anyone faced the same situation in recent time in Toronto. How long it took? Please suggest, I came with my family here

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X