L1 B blanket criteria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 B blanket criteria

My organization wants me to apply for L1B blanket. I am working with XYZ organization for last 19 months which is also my total working experience. My question is that I am on roll to XYZ for last 9 months and 9 months off roll contract employee (working for xyz but hired by ABC). Am I eligible for the L1 b blanket? Also I would like to mention that I have masters degree in engineering with the specialization in the work for which my organization wants me in US. My total working experience is 1 year 6 months professional and 1 year 1 month as an intern.

P.S. I have visited Europe for the business meetings on business visa earlier this year sponsored by my firm. Do I have a case for applying L1 blanket?

Originally posted by smart200494 View Post
    My organization wants me to apply for L1B blanket. I am working with XYZ organization for last 19 months which is also my total working experience. My question is that I am on roll to XYZ for last 9 months and 9 months off roll contract employee (working for xyz but hired by ABC). Am I eligible for the L1 b blanket? Also I would like to mention that I have masters degree in engineering with the specialization in the work for which my organization wants me in US. My total working experience is 1 year 6 months professional and 1 year 1 month as an intern.

P.S. I have visited Europe for the business meetings on business visa earlier this year sponsored by my firm. Do I have a case for applying L1 blanket?
    You need to be on the role of XYZ for a year at least.

1.6 Years seems low on the experience side for L1B, but again depends upon the specialized skill set that you bring to the table for the company. The question you need to critically ask yourself is how many around you in the company/industry can perform the same task as you with a few months of training?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X