Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Specialized knowledge

Hi,
    Does the reason 'existing expert at client location has resigned and as I am the offshore backup for most of the responsibilities and require to be onsite for performing critical services from data-center' provide justification of the Specialized knowledge/reason for only me to travel US?

Thanks,
    Sathya

Originally posted by ksathyan View Post
    Hi,
    Does the reason 'existing expert at client location has resigned and as I am the offshore backup for most of the responsibilities and require to be onsite for performing critical services from data-center' provide justification of the Specialized knowledge/reason for only me to travel US?

Thanks,
    Sathya
    Hi Sathya, that on it's own doesn't look to strong. Things to think about - is there someone else in the U.S. that can do the same thing? Or be trained up, if so how long and how much $ would that require? Also, would someone else outside of your company be able to do this? Or is the technology, processes and procedures proprietary knowledge? Personally, I feel you would require a lot more than just that to have a strong case.

Comment

Originally posted by Feepee View Post
      Hi Sathya, that on it's own doesn't look to strong. Things to think about - is there someone else in the U.S. that can do the same thing? Or be trained up, if so how long and how much $ would that require? Also, would someone else outside of your company be able to do this? Or is the technology, processes and procedures proprietary knowledge? Personally, I feel you would require a lot more than just that to have a strong case.
      Thank you Feepee for your response. I would add those details as well.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X