Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 extension I-539 question

Hi , I am trying to do my L2 extension.
    my spouse's L1 has been already extended until Oct 2017 ( He left and turn back US and got his L1 extended and New I-94)
    I am filling the Form I-539 and got some questions ;

1) Part3 : Processing Information 2: IS this application based on an extension or change of status already granted to your spouse ? Yes USCIS Receipt#
    -----If I answer YES, which USCIS Receipt# I should fill in? Since my spouse only got new I-94# when he turn back to USA,
    he doesn't have any USCIS Receipt#.
    If I answer NO, the whole application form has none connection with my spouse (None-where put his information)

2) Part4 : 3g: have you, or any other person included in this application , been employed in the United States since last admitted or granted an extension or change status?
    ---------should I put in YES , since my spouse is working with his L1
    ---------should I choose NO, since there no his details yet on the application. Only "In care of".
    Then I can do the Part4 (Continued) .

Thank you

L2 visa

Hi

Please help me

My husband is applying for L1 visa and for me L2 visa, My husband doesn't have spouse (my) name on his passport but i am having spouse name on my passport and my full name is also has my husband's surname,

I would like to know will it be any problem for L2 visa as L1 applicant does not have spouse name on the passport.

We dont have marriage certificates also we only have two affidivates which has been notrized by the govt.

We really need to act fast please reply or advise on the same

Thanks for your help

Himani

Comment

Please dont hijack a running thread.

As for your question, you need marriage certificate too.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X