Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500$ fraud prevention and detection fee receipt

Hi All,

Today my wife and I received the long-awaited visas and the signed I-129s for our L-1B and L-2 issuing. However, the consulate didn't send us the 500$ receipt we paid when we had the interview; the employee at the cash desk told us that the receipt have to be given us with the visas, but they did not.

I've immediately asked to the consulate about the missing receipt but, since my flight is scheduled for Friday 19th, I'm afraid that I will not receive the receipt in time.

My question is: is this receipt required to enter in the US?

Thank you, Luca

Originally posted by Luca Fumagalli View Post
    Hi All,

Today my wife and I received the long-awaited visas and the signed I-129s for our L-1B and L-2 issuing. However, the consulate didn't send us the 500$ receipt we paid when we had the interview; the employee at the cash desk told us that the receipt have to be given us with the visas, but they did not.

I've immediately asked to the consulate about the missing receipt but, since my flight is scheduled for Friday 19th, I'm afraid that I will not receive the receipt in time.

My question is: is this receipt required to enter in the US?

Thank you, Luca
    No I dont think so. You need to carry the passport with valid visa, petition and employment related docs.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No I dont think so. You need to carry the passport with valid visa, petition and employment related docs.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Raghvi, thank you for your answer

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X