Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECR stamp on Passport , travelling on L1 visa

Hi,

I have ECR stamp on my passport. I am a graduate and my company is looking to send me to US on L1. I am planning to appear for VISA interview by Jan end. Do i need to get the ECR stamp removed from my Passport. If yes, deletion of stamp will get me a new passport? let me know the process. Please help .

Thanks in advance ..

Originally posted by Akheel View Post
    Hi,

I have ECR stamp on my passport. I am a graduate and my company is looking to send me to US on L1. I am planning to appear for VISA interview by Jan end. Do i need to get the ECR stamp removed from my Passport. If yes, deletion of stamp will get me a new passport? let me know the process. Please help .

Thanks in advance ..
    I am in a similar situation, did you face any issues with the ECR stamp? Thanks in advance.

Comment

You won't have any issue with Visa application, however once you start travelling, you may be asked to show your immigration documents (your college degree would work) to be allowed to leave your home country.

Also, ECR is only for selected countries.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X