Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD is expiring, is there a way to continue job

Hi,

I am on L2 EAD and my husband is on L1B. For both of us, our visa expired on June 2013 and I 94 is expiring on 12th May 2015. My EAD card is also valid till 12th May 2015. My husband's company has plan ton go for his visa extension but they didn't file the extension yet.
    My question is, as my EAD is expiring on May 2015, Can I apply for EAD extension based on L1/L2 processing receipt ( As I am hoping by May will not get the approved L1/L2 extension).
    If the answer of above question is 'No' then is there any other way I can continue my job ? My company is ready to file H1 premium for me but what i know, I can't start work on approved H1 before 1st of Oct.
    Is there any other visa/process I can avail to continue my job ?

Originally posted by Charu Singh View Post
    Hi,

I am on L2 EAD and my husband is on L1B. For both of us, our visa expired on June 2013 and I 94 is expiring on 12th May 2015. My EAD card is also valid till 12th May 2015. My husband's company has plan ton go for his visa extension but they didn't file the extension yet.
    My question is, as my EAD is expiring on May 2015, Can I apply for EAD extension based on L1/L2 processing receipt ( As I am hoping by May will not get the approved L1/L2 extension).
    If the answer of above question is 'No' then is there any other way I can continue my job ? My company is ready to file H1 premium for me but what i know, I can't start work on approved H1 before 1st of Oct.
    Is there any other visa/process I can avail to continue my job ?
    Have you used the 5 years of your L visa? What is the basis of your extension? I am on L2 EAD as well and we were able to concurrently filed my EAD renewal and L1/L2 extension.

Comment

There is no other way i can think of.You have to wait for the l1extension approval and also your Ead extension approval.
      i am also in same situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X