Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1/L1 confusion - Please help me

Hello Everyone,

Currently I am working in a software company located in Hyderabad. Few months back I have attended for H1 stamping at chenai but I have recieved 221(g) query for additional documents from the employer. After that my current company has applied for L1 (blanket) visa. I have got the query documents from the H1 employer but because of this dielamma till now I haven't went to consulate for H1 stamping.

1. For personal reasons, now I am interested in the L1 visa only but I heard that there is high chance of getting rejection for the blanket petitions in the chennai consulate. Is this true? (I am an MCA graduate with 4.5 yrs of experience) Does anyone having an idea on this?

2. What will be the impact on L1 visa if I go for H1 stamping (approved/rejected) now? (can I go for H1 stamping as already the query was raised 4 months ago?). My L1 visa appointment is scheduled in January.

3. If H1 gets approved and when I go for L1, will the H1 be cancelled only when L1 is approved or will H1B cancelled well before appearing infront of the VO? I am just worried because I heard that there are less chances of getting L1 blanket visas and if H1 gets cancelled before L1 approval then it will be a problem for me.

4. I want to go for H1 stamping now only if there is no impact of this H1 (approval/rejection) on L1. Please let me know whether appearing for H1 is a advicable option for me.

Appreciate any help/suggestion in this regard.

Thanks in Advance...

same situation

Hi,

I am in the same situation. But I prefer going to L1. If you have got any hint on, what will happen in this situation for the petitions, please let me know.

Thank for your help in advance,
    Rajesh.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X