Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1/l2 -> h1b/h1b-h4

Hello everybody!

This is my case: my husband and I have L1A/L2 visas respectively with a company A. Another Company B want to sponsor both of us for our H1B visas. I just want to make sure what happens in the following scenarios:

1) We are going to file for H1B visas for both of us. When my husband is filing his H1B visa, should we include within his application information about me as a dependent (H4 visa) just in case I don't get a H1B visa and I have to move to H4 visa? Or can I change to H4 visa at any time without providing any previous information within my husband’s H1B visa application?

2) If my husband gets a H1B visa but (before Oct 1st.) he decides to remain his L1 visa (and I also remain L2) and lose his H1B, what do we have to do for staying on our current visas (L1A and L2)?

3) If both get an H1B visa but (before Oct 1st.) I decide to change to H4 visa (as a dependent of my husband), what do I have to do?

4) If both get an H1B visa but (after Oct 1st.) I decide to change to H4 visa (as a dependent of my husband) or I get fired, what do I have to do?

5) If I get fired…. How much time do I have for changing my status from H1B to H4 to avoid being out of status? Is there any risk to get the H4 visa?

Thank you so much! Its very appreciated any help.

Can anyone help me, please?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X