Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible issue with receipt page of VISA payment page

Hi,

I have made the payment for L1 and L2 (2 dependents). I have already added the dependents info in the profile before making the payment.
    The receipt got activated and automatically got populated against all our names.
    However I realized that our names are appearing in different convention that usual.
    It is appearing as:
    First Name, Last Name
    instead of standard:
    Last Name, First Name.

I went back to update profile and checked that my info is right and when I clicked save in the hope to see what I entered for my family members, the page is crashing.

Can some one please throw some light on this and If I had indeed messed up with the application.

If so, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks

Originally posted by lr.rangarajan View Post
    Hi,

I have made the payment for L1 and L2 (2 dependents). I have already added the dependents info in the profile before making the payment.
    The receipt got activated and automatically got populated against all our names.
    However I realized that our names are appearing in different convention that usual.
    It is appearing as:
    First Name, Last Name
    instead of standard:
    Last Name, First Name.

I went back to update profile and checked that my info is right and when I clicked save in the hope to see what I entered for my family members, the page is crashing.

Can some one please throw some light on this and If I had indeed messed up with the application.

If so, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks
    Call up Stanley customer care they should be able to assist.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X