Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I disclose my client's name and details in L1B VISA interview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I disclose my client's name and details in L1B VISA interview?

Hi,

My L1B visa interview has been scheduled on next week and I am preparing for the same.
    I am working for a service company and it is like intra company transferee from INDIA to USA.

When went through the FAQs, I saw the VO asking about the client and details.

Is it ok to disclose the client's name, location and other details to VO or should I say that, I am going to work for my parent company there.

I am aware of my client's name and location for whom I am going to work for. My company's HQ in USA and client's location are different.

Can anyone help me on this,
    Thanks in advance.

If asked, you have to disclose client name and work location and this should be the same as the work location mentioned in your petition.
    You can say that you will be working from client office, but your work will be supervised by an employee of your organization, and not that of a client.

Comment

Thank you very much for the response.

Originally posted by me_shaan View Post
      If asked, you have to disclose client name and work location and this should be the same as the work location mentioned in your petition.
      You can say that you will be working from client office, but your work will be supervised by an employee of your organization, and not that of a client.

Comment

The Faqs normally post alot of questions which no one even asks you. They just simply ask about profession,,your responsibilities in Indian Company and what special are you going to do in US.Nothing much to fear about.

I was asked about client name and I simply said I will get to know once I land in US and I start working...

Regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X