I-129S Dates - Explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129S Dates - Explanation

Can someone explain the difference between Date of Intended Employment on page 2 and Validity dates on page 1 in I-129S document, please?
    If Date of Intended Employment is about to expire, but the Validity dates were not set on page 1 and I-797 is valid indefinitely, can one work after Intended Employment Dates (given the I-94 is valid, PED No EXP in passport and 5 years limit not reached)?

Please advise, need it urgent.
    Last edited by mirekti; 03-20-2015, 10:46 AM.

Anyone, please?

Comment

Check your visa and see if there is a PED stamped on it (and if yes, in all probability it will be same as that of your last date of intended employment). If there is that date, you will have to run it through the consulate once again.

Comment

Originally posted by me_shaan View Post
        Check your visa and see if there is a PED stamped on it (and if yes, in all probability it will be same as that of your last date of intended employment). If there is that date, you will have to run it through the consulate once again.
        Originally posted by mirekti View Post
        ...(given the I-94 is valid, PED No EXP in passport and 5 years limit not reached)?
        This is exactly why I ask what the difference is between those fields in I-129S.
        The Validity dates were not set in I-129S by the consul (page 1) even though the company set Date of Intended Employment (page 2), and eventually a Visa with PED NO EXP was issued (I assume on Blanked I-797 which is valid indefinitely).

Comment

if ur visa has no PED, its all good. your I-97:date will is final provided it is within Max Physical Stay limit.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X