Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L-1A Individual Stamping Query

Hi All,

My L-1a individual petetion was approved and I'm going for the stamping this week.

Can anyone help if my understanding is correct on the below question?

How many indirect sub-ordinates/reportees do you have? what does indirect stands for as per consulate officer?

As per my understanding, indirect sub-ordinates means the persons who are being supervised my direct reportees. In this case, indirect subordinates can also work in India. Is this correct? Please clarify?

Thanks,
    Satish.

While your understanding of indirect reportees is correct, all employees in your hierarchy - directly or indirectly, should be in US for L1A visa. Even if there are indirect reportees in India, they won't be applicable in your hierarchy.
    Last edited by me_shaan; 03-22-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Most of times you will face such questions. I had similar question and I responded by saying that the account that I shall be working on shall determine the size of team and persons who will report to me directly or indirectly. No one is going to verify these details subsequently.

Its just to check your understanding of job and whether in application for L-1A where you are designated as person with managerial abilities---whether you do fulfill that criteria.

Just answer confidently and nothing much to worry
      Regards

Comment

L-1A Individual Stamping Query

thanks for your responses!!...can you please advise if 9 reportees including direct and indirect is a decent number to convey to the officer??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X