Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD extension based on L1 i-94 and petition

Hi,

I have L2 visa. It is valid till 2019. My i 94 is valid till 2017. the Petition end date in visa is 8th Aug 2015. My EAD is also expiring on 8th aug.

My husband is renewing the petition and will get new I-94. I need to file for EAD extension before it expires.

Do i also need to get my visa stamped again for EAD extension? OR the new I-94 and petition of my husband along with my original I-94 will be suffice ?

If you are not planning to leave US, you need not renew your visa. The I-94s will be sufficient to stay and work. But, if ever you leave US due to some emergency, you will not be able to re-enter.

Comment

Your current I-94 which is valid till 2017 should be enough to get you an extension on your EAD.

Originally posted by vivekvishwanath View Post
      Hi,

I have L2 visa. It is valid till 2019. My i 94 is valid till 2017. the Petition end date in visa is 8th Aug 2015. My EAD is also expiring on 8th aug.

My husband is renewing the petition and will get new I-94. I need to file for EAD extension before it expires.

Do i also need to get my visa stamped again for EAD extension? OR the new I-94 and petition of my husband along with my original I-94 will be suffice ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X