L1a rfe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1a rfe

I am on L1B petition, which was renewed on Jul 2013 and now valid till Jul 2015.

I exited US on Jan 2015 and during my exit, by mistake I handed over the I94 slip from my original entry, instead of giving the latest I94 from extension petition.

Now my company has applied for individual L1A and got first RFE (asking details about Job Duties & Org Structure). We replied to the RFE.

Recently we got second RFE asking about my exit date from US. We have replied to second RFE along with copy of my e-ticket.

My questions:
    1. Will the mess up in handing over the incorrect I94 during my exit impact the L1A process?

2. Any thoughts why USCIS is asking for exit date from US?

3. Is second RFE common? If so, what would be the most likely outcome - Accept or Denial?

Thanks.

L1a rfe

Can someone help me answering my query? Thanks in advance.

Comment

L1a rfe

1. Handing over of old I 94 form during exit didn't mess up my L1 petition

2. No idea why USCIS asks for exit date, as they could verify on their own

3. Second RFE is fairly common, my case was approved.

Comment

L1A - To Green Card EB1 filing

Hi

I have a different scenario.

I am on L1A executive Manager and my HR has confirmed that my GC will be filed in EB1 category in September 2015.
        There is another department in the company that does the paper work which says that my EB1 filing will not happen immediately.

I have mail evidence and approval.

Can you please advice on how I can handle if there is problem created while filing?

Comment

Originally posted by Radgargi View Post
          Hi

I have a different scenario.

I am on L1A executive Manager and my HR has confirmed that my GC will be filed in EB1 category in September 2015.
          There is another department in the company that does the paper work which says that my EB1 filing will not happen immediately.

I have mail evidence and approval.

Can you please advice on how I can handle if there is problem created while filing?
          This does not appear to be an immigration related issue but rather a conflict within your organizations internal departments based upon your position and importance in the organization have the right management interfere and get the two departments to talk to each other and resolve it .

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
            This does not appear to be an immigration related issue but rather a conflict within your organizations internal departments based upon your position and importance in the organization have the right management interfere and get the two departments to talk to each other and resolve it .

This is my opinion not legal advice.
            Many Thanks for that reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X