Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fresh L1B - Queries in DS 160

Hi Friends,

I am applying for L1B Visa from India. I am married and I am planning to take my wife and kid to US once my visa is approved.
    I have few queries while filling my DS160.

1. I will be attending my visa interview alone and once my visa gets approved, will be applying for dependent visa for my wife and kid separately.
    In this case , what should i fill in my DS160 Travel companions Info - Are there other Persons travelling with you- yes or no ?
    Will it have any impact on the dependent visa later ?

2. I will be working at my client's location in US and i have given the same in my I129S as well.
    In DS160, under Temporary work visa info - where Do you intend to work , which address should i give?.
    a.Name of the Employer - My Employer .
    b.Address - Address of client or Employer ?

Please let me know. Any info on this will be really helpful. Thanks a lot in advance.

1. Say No to that question

2a. Your employer (not client)
    2b. Actual address (client location) where you will be working from

Comment

Originally posted by me_shaan View Post
      1. Say No to that question

2a. Your employer (not client)
      2b. Actual address (client location) where you will be working from
      Thanks a lot me_shaan.

Comment

Hi,

I have mentined name of employer as client name as they have already asked about the name of the company who filed petition in the first line. I have mentioned my copany's us subsidiary name in that and in where you intend to work part name of employer is there where I have given client's detais.

Did i do anything wrong?
        If yes is there anybway to change it?
        I have taken interview date of 29th may.

Comment

Mentioning your client as your employer is not the right thing to do. Your employer is the organization who pays you salary.
          Given that you have done that already, you will need to amend your DS-160. There is an option in the website when you pull up your application. On your biometrics and visa apointment date, you will need to take copies of both DS-160 (the original onr that you created, and the amended one - they will have different number on them), and if asked by the Visa Officer, you should be able to explain the reason for the amendment.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X