Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel on B1/B2 PRIOR to L1 application

Hi,

I have a B1/B2 visa and have just received confirmation from my employer for a lateral transfer to US on L1 visa. My L1 visa has not yet been applied and my employer will mostly submit my application by the end of this month (30th July 2015). I am planning to travel to the US to visit my husband on 10th July and will be back in India by 21st July. I wanted to check if this travel can pose any problems in my L1 visa interview?

Originally posted by pvphatarpekar View Post
    Hi,

I have a B1/B2 visa and have just received confirmation from my employer for a lateral transfer to US on L1 visa. My L1 visa has not yet been applied and my employer will mostly submit my application by the end of this month (30th July 2015). I am planning to travel to the US to visit my husband on 10th July and will be back in India by 21st July. I wanted to check if this travel can pose any problems in my L1 visa interview?
    I dont think your B2 travel should adversely affect the L1 outcome. Whats your husband's visa status in US? Any reason why you not traveling as his dependent but rather traveling on B2?

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X