Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect "Date Of Last Entry" in i765 for online EAD application

Hi,

Currently, I'm in US on L2 visa. I had come to US 5 years back in 2010 also but with L1 visa.
    Now, I have e-filed EAD application with form i-765 since I wanted to work again.
    But while filling the date of last entry in US, I filled the date in 2010. I did not fill the most recent date, which was in 2015.
    I have submitted my latest I94 with all the required documents.

Please let me know if I should tell them that I did a mistake in the form or i should just wait for their next action.

Thanks
    Preeti

Originally posted by preeti_1111 View Post
    Hi,

Currently, I'm in US on L2 visa. I had come to US 5 years back in 2010 also but with L1 visa.
    Now, I have e-filed EAD application with form i-765 since I wanted to work again.
    But while filling the date of last entry in US, I filled the date in 2010. I did not fill the most recent date, which was in 2015.
    I have submitted my latest I94 with all the required documents.

Please let me know if I should tell them that I did a mistake in the form or i should just wait for their next action.

Thanks
    Preeti
    I am not an expert but I think it should be fine. Make sure you send all your correct documents. Even mine when I was applying for EAD port of Entry was Abu Dhabi but they didnt have it in there dropdown, so I put it as New York where I landed when I entered. However I am not expert on this. Someone else might have idea on this.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X