Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1b

Hello everyone,

I've around 7 years exp on IT and my company has initiated L1b.Can one please give clarifications on below queries and that is very great helpful to all L1B applicants.

1.I read the news regarding on L1 visas are becoming easier and intiated by Mr. Obama on March. when it's going to be effecitve and what are exact new paramters?
    2. for L1b's , i could see in my company most of the petitons are rejected eventhough the applicants have specialized knowledge. what it is exact paramter to get stamping from USCIS?
    3. Is there any threshold salary criteria for L1b visas?
    4. I heard that , if anyone applied after october there is more success rate on L1b visa's before Octorber.Because by the time whoever got rejection under H1b that quota will added to L1 visas to get stamping.

Thanks,
    Jagadeesh J

L1b

Can anyone please clarify the above questions. It's very helpful to all L1B applicants..

Thanks,
    Jagadeesh

Comment

Originally posted by juvvaji View Post
      Hello everyone,

I've around 7 years exp on IT and my company has initiated L1b.Can one please give clarifications on below queries and that is very great helpful to all L1B applicants.

1.I read the news regarding on L1 visas are becoming easier and intiated by Mr. Obama on March. when it's going to be effecitve and what are exact new paramters?
      2. for L1b's , i could see in my company most of the petitons are rejected eventhough the applicants have specialized knowledge. what it is exact paramter to get stamping from USCIS?
      3. Is there any threshold salary criteria for L1b visas?
      4. I heard that , if anyone applied after october there is more success rate on L1b visa's before Octorber.Because by the time whoever got rejection under H1b that quota will added to L1 visas to get stamping.

Thanks,
      Jagadeesh J
      1. Dont know whether it will be easier or not but there are certain new guidelines http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/f...-L-1B-Memo.pdf. The memo is effective 31-Aug-2015 onward.
      2. read above document to get more clarity.
      3. I dont think so, but then if you are specialized wouldn't you be paid above average?
      4. This is just a myth. There is no official relation between H1B quota and L1B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

L1b

Hi Raghvi,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Jagadeesh J

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...