Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having L2 Visa and applied for EAD. My H1B filed by my Employer got Petition Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having L2 Visa and applied for EAD. My H1B filed by my Employer got Petition Approved

I have my L2 Visa and my husband has L1 and we are in US now. I have applied for EAD as well. Meanwhile, my H1B filed by my Indian Employer got approved. I am only on Long leave with my Employer. I am planning to go back to India to get my H1B Stamped after 6 months.

1. Meanwhile, Shall I start working here in US as I'll be having my L2 and EAD. Will that affect my H1B Stamping in India after 6 months?
    2. My H1B Location(East Coast) and my husbands work location(West Side) are far away. After getting my H1B, Shall I still enter US with L2 to my Husband's Location. My husband will remain here in US with L1 Visa. What is the process for entering again in L2?
    3. After coming in L2, Shall I still use my H1B with amended Location or L2 itself to work in West side. Which is the Best option?

Please advice.

Originally posted by geethuma View Post
    I have my L2 Visa and my husband has L1 and we are in US now. I have applied for EAD as well. Meanwhile, my H1B filed by my Indian Employer got approved. I am only on Long leave with my Employer. I am planning to go back to India to get my H1B Stamped after 6 months.

1. Meanwhile, Shall I start working here in US as I'll be having my L2 and EAD. Will that affect my H1B Stamping in India after 6 months?
    2. My H1B Location(East Coast) and my husbands work location(West Side) are far away. After getting my H1B, Shall I still enter US with L2 to my Husband's Location. My husband will remain here in US with L1 Visa. What is the process for entering again in L2?
    3. After coming in L2, Shall I still use my H1B with amended Location or L2 itself to work in West side. Which is the Best option?

Please advice.
    Was H1 applied as Change of Status or as Consular process?

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Was H1 applied as Change of Status or as Consular process?
      H1B is applied as Consular Process in India.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X