Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160 for L2 - Spouse currently working

Hi,

Need help on filling DS-160 for L2 for my wife. She is currently working and is planning to resign once the L2 visa is approved as resigning earlier without a getting visa seems a bad option. So I know that while filling, all her work details has to be entered in the DS-160 form but I am worried if Visa officer will ask for any documents about her resignation to approve her visa as she will not have any and will resign only after visa is approved? Please suggest.

Originally posted by sandeepps View Post
    Hi,

Need help on filling DS-160 for L2 for my wife. She is currently working and is planning to resign once the L2 visa is approved as resigning earlier without a getting visa seems a bad option. So I know that while filling, all her work details has to be entered in the DS-160 form but I am worried if Visa officer will ask for any documents about her resignation to approve her visa as she will not have any and will resign only after visa is approved? Please suggest.
    They normally would not ask for it. If they do mention she can say that she is plannign to resign post acceptance and stamping of L2.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X