Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubt on time of application for L2 applicant

Hello all,
    Is it mandatory for the dependent to apply for L2 petition during the same time slot as that of the L1 applicant. In case it's not, what is the recommended option and the downsides of applying separately(let's say after a couple of months of the primary L1 visa holder traveling to the U.S.).

Originally posted by harsh.107 View Post
    Hello all,
    Is it mandatory for the dependent to apply for L2 petition during the same time slot as that of the L1 applicant. In case it's not, what is the recommended option and the downsides of applying separately(let's say after a couple of months of the primary L1 visa holder traveling to the U.S.).
    No its not mandatory, and I don see much downside except from the fact that the visa appointment, fee processing, fingerprint, traveling for stamping etc have to be done separately, one for L1 and another for L2 .

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Hi ,
      Thanks Raghavi. Is the L1 visa holder physically required to be present during the dependent's L2 visa interview?

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No its not mandatory, and I don see much downside except from the fact that the visa appointment, fee processing, fingerprint, traveling for stamping etc have to be done separately, one for L1 and another for L2 .

Comment

Originally posted by harsh.107 View Post
        Hi ,
        Thanks Raghavi. Is the L1 visa holder physically required to be present during the dependent's L2 visa interview?
        No. But you do need copy of L1 passport, visa etc.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X