Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 Visa Application Process

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me the step-by-step process of an L2 application. In this case, the L1 visa holder hasn't traveled to the U.S. which means the I-94 and US paystubs will not be available currently. Are these a must?
    Please help.

Originally posted by harsh.107 View Post
    Hi,
    Can anyone tell me the step-by-step process of an L2 application. In this case, the L1 visa holder hasn't traveled to the U.S. which means the I-94 and US paystubs will not be available currently. Are these a must?
    Please help.
    No paystubs and I-94 are not mandatory. Process is similar to getting any other visa. Fll Ds-160, pay fees, schedule appointment, go for OFC and then interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice,

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      No paystubs and I-94 are not mandatory. Process is similar to getting any other visa. Fll Ds-160, pay fees, schedule appointment, go for OFC and then interview.

This is my opinion not legal advice,
      ok Thanks

Comment

ok Thanks
        Hi,
        The L2 visa appointment portal shows the location of interview as 'Chennai' by default.
        In the DS-160 form for this L2 applicant, we have provided the location of interview as 'Hyderabad'.
        How can we change the location in the appointment portal? Please help.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,
          The L2 visa appointment portal shows the location of interview as 'Chennai' by default.
          In the DS-160 form for this L2 applicant, we have provided the location of interview as 'Hyderabad'.
          How can we change the location in the appointment portal? Please help.

Thanks
          Another question
          For the L2-applicant in the Appointment Booking portal, should L2 Blanket be selected as L1's petition was a Blanket Petition? Please confirm
          Should the petitioner name be same as the petitioner for L1 Blanket?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X