Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it mandate to have one year of continuous service at home country to apply L1 visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it mandate to have one year of continuous service at home country to apply L1 visa

I am visiting US 10 days after I joined this new company(I hold B1 visa). Now company wants to apply for my L1 visa. Is it mandate to serve one year in my current company in India to become eligible to apply for L1 visa, or this is not required and they can still apply for the L1 visa. I am with this organisation for almost 2 months now out of which I am in US form last 50 days and I might stay more because of some business requirement.

Originally posted by Harman83 View Post
    I am visiting US 10 days after I joined this new company(I hold B1 visa). Now company wants to apply for my L1 visa. Is it mandate to serve one year in my current company in India to become eligible to apply for L1 visa, or this is not required and they can still apply for the L1 visa. I am with this organisation for almost 2 months now out of which I am in US form last 50 days and I might stay more because of some business requirement.
    Yes it is mandatory. It is one of the basic criterion.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X