Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Blanket: salary in i129s and offer letter dont match

Hi,
    I quoted a higer salary per month during L1A blanket interview and the same is written in i129S form by the consulate officer in salary wage column(2nd page of i129s).
    The column was kept blank as my company pays less than the said amount.
    Why i said higher as compared to actual:if i answered the correct salary as per offer letter, my L1A blanket would have rejected.
    Q1:As i129s is a must show doc at immigration, will the above mentioned fact be an issue to clear my immigration(POE)?(if they compare my offered letter salary vs i129s?)
    Q2: Will there be any payrollcheck at US office and the actual pay in payroll will not match i129s?
    Please advice.

Originally posted by deegees78 View Post
    Hi,
    I quoted a higer salary per month during L1A blanket interview and the same is written in i129S form by the consulate officer in salary wage column(2nd page of i129s).
    The column was kept blank as my company pays less than the said amount.
    Why i said higher as compared to actual:if i answered the correct salary as per offer letter, my L1A blanket would have rejected.
    Q1:As i129s is a must show doc at immigration, will the above mentioned fact be an issue to clear my immigration(POE)?(if they compare my offered letter salary vs i129s?)
    Q2: Will there be any payrollcheck at US office and the actual pay in payroll will not match i129s?
    Please advice.
    A false information has been given to US Immigration, it could be problematic if they dig deep and discover it.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X