Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

L1B got rejected ' Not clearly Approvable ' case reason : Hold case/221 G & Refusals/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B got rejected ' Not clearly Approvable ' case reason : Hold case/221 G & Refusals/

Hi,

I had L1B interview at Chennai on 6th Jan 2016.

Questions.

VO : Good morning
    ME : Good morning

VO : From How many years you are working with xxx company : Answered
    VO :What is ur designation : Answered
    VO : Who is ur client : Answered
    VO : How long you will stay in US : Answered
    VO : Waht is ur specalizatio : Answered

VO was looking very happy with my answers, but suddenyl she satrated looking at her screen and typing something. And she said L1B is unique and I need to apply in different catagory. She handed over my docs along with statement and in blue sheet with tickmark on 'Your blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I) (ii) (D) and INA 101 (a) (15) (L) '

Later I checked with COnsulate chat support team and as per them,

Date/Time Case Opened: 1/6/2016 11:59 AM
    Description: i Had L1B VISA interview today at Chennai and pettetion gor stamp of not clearly approved. Interviwer handed over me Blue sheet 221g. And in that marking is done on ' Yor blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I) (D)
    Origin: Email
    Case Reason: Hold case/221 G & Refusals/214B
    Public Response: Dear Applicant:

Based upon the answers you gave during your interview, the adjudicating officer found your application not clearly approvable under the provisions of the Blanket L visa class. You may not reapply using the same petition, but may reapply as the beneficiary of an approved individual petition. The petitioner may continue to seek L classification for you by filing a Form I-129 individual L petition on your behalf with the Department of Homeland Security.

Thank you!

I also checked status on VISA status check site and it shows ' Administrative Processing '

Couls you please guide me , I am totally confused and not sure what is happening.

I checked my case

Originally posted by Kedar_malusare7 View Post
    Hi,

Questions.

VO was looking very happy with my answers, but suddenyl she satrated looking at her screen and typing something. And she said L1B is unique and I need to apply in different catagory. She handed over my docs along with statement and in blue sheet with tickmark on 'Your blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I) (ii) (D) and INA 101 (a) (15) (L) '

Description: i Had L1B VISA interview today at Chennai and pettetion gor stamp of not clearly approved. Interviwer handed over me Blue sheet 221g. And in that marking is done on ' Yor blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8 CFR 214.2 (I) (D)

Based upon the answers you gave during your interview, the adjudicating officer found your application not clearly approvable under the provisions of the Blanket L visa class. You may not reapply using the same petition, but may reapply as the beneficiary of an approved individual petition. The petitioner may continue to seek L classification for you by filing a Form I-129 individual L petition on your behalf with the Department of Homeland Security.

Thank you!

I also checked status on VISA status check site and it shows ' Administrative Processing '

Couls you please guide me , I am totally confused and not sure what is happening.

I checked my case
    Seems your answers were not convincing enough for the VO to justify a L1 B . As told, try with L1 individual or H1 B.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

L1B got rejected ' Not clearly Approvable ' case reason : Hold case/221 G & Refusals

Hi,

Questions.

Thank you!

I checked my case
      Hi Kedar,

Did you get any update on your L1B?

I got the same answer for my L1B on 23 Feb.16 and visa status shows "Administrative Processing"

Comment

If they have returned your passport - it means it is refused. Apply as individual.

- Not a legal advice, just MY opinion
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi,

Questions.

Thank you!

I checked my case
          Kedar, have you got any update on this? I had interview at Mar-17 and same happened to me as well. Pls share your exp

Comment

Originally posted by Sushil Dwivedi View Post
            Hi Kedar,

Did you get any update on your L1B?

I got the same answer for my L1B on 23 Feb.16 and visa status shows "Administrative Processing"
            ---

I had my L1B interview 10/20 and the same thing happened to me as well. In the blue slip, "Your Blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8CFR 214.2(I)(II)(D) and INA 101(a) (15) (L)" was marked by VO. Still the VISA status shows "Administrative Processing".

Did you get any update from the consulate ? Please share the latest info or suggestion..

Comment

Originally posted by ashokraj View Post
              ---

I had my L1B interview 10/20 and the same thing happened to me as well. In the blue slip, "Your Blanket L-1 application is not clearly approvable under section 8CFR 214.2(I)(II)(D) and INA 101(a) (15) (L)" was marked by VO. Still the VISA status shows "Administrative Processing".

Did you get any update from the consulate ? Please share the latest info or suggestion..
              Happened with me as well in the past. If they had returned your passport then in most cases it rejection.
              - This is my personal opinion not a legal.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X