Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-129 Petition

Hi,
    I need some advice. My father owns a business in the UK and he is looking to expand to the usa. I have done lots of research and the only thing I cannot seem to find out is weather my husband (hes worked for my father for 4 years) would be able to rent a house with a garage on to run the business from the garage?
    As I understand you have to have secured physical premiss before you can file the petition would this just mean a secured and agreed let? Would we have to have visited out potential home/business before securing?
    We are wanting to file ASAP so any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Megan Louise Clemens; 01-11-2016, 05:00 PM.

Originally posted by Megan Louise Clemens View Post
    Hi,
    I need some advice. My father owns a business in the UK and he is looking to expand to the usa. I have done lots of research and the only thing I cannot seem to find out is weather my husband (hes worked for my father for 4 years) would be able to rent a house with a garage on to run the business from the garage?
    As I understand you have to have secured physical premiss before you can file the petition would this just mean a secured and agreed let? Would we have to have visited out potential home/business before securing?
    We are wanting to file ASAP so any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks
    L1A is a complex visa process to navigate alone that too when you looking at running an office out of a garage. I would suggest talking with a good attorney, may be an investor visa would be more suitable.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      L1A is a complex visa process to navigate alone that too when you looking at running an office out of a garage. I would suggest talking with a good attorney, may be an investor visa would be more suitable.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Thank you for your advice. My father owns a business in the reptile industry and only wants to expand the electrical thermostat side to the USA so we wouldnt as of such need an office as it would consist of selling the stats to shops and fixing them from a small place. I will look into an investor visa thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X