Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A extension approved in US but have Stamping till 2019

Hi

My wife is in L1A and she has visa stamping till 2019, but her i797 is expiring in 31st March 2016. Initially in Januray she went to canada for stamp, but got rejected. Her company applied extension in US and it got approved and i94 is extended till 2018. now the concern is the existing stamp is still vaild or not?.

She is planning to go for vacation to india, does she needs to go for restamping in india or come back with existing stamping?.
    Last edited by dsubburaj1; 03-03-2016, 02:56 PM.

Originally posted by dsubburaj1 View Post
    Hi

My wife is in L1A and she has visa stamping till 2019, but her i797 is expiring in 31st March 2016. Initially in Januray she went to canada for stamp, but got rejected. Her company applied extension in US and it got approved and i94 is extended till 2018. now the concern is the existing stamp is still vaild or not?.

She is planning to go for vacation to india, does she needs to go for restamping in india or come back with existing stamping?.
    Yes she would need to go for fresh stamping.

When she already has visa till 2019 why does she need to go for fresh one? Was her visa marked CWOP?

Comment

For each entry application at POE, you will need to have valid passport, valid visa & valid I-797.
      - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X