L1 Visa Issued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa Issued

I just wanted to thank the forum for helping in terms of preparation for my L1 Visa interview. Though I prepared myself well, there was no questions asked by the VO during the interview. Our interview was with the US Consulate in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We had to wait almost 4 hours before our turn came. The Visa officer was very gracious, smiling and just asked following questions:

1. Which organization do your work?
    2. How long have you been working with this organization?
    3. Is your position management?
    4. Then to the children, how old are you?
    5. Do you have any siblings?

Took five minutes to enter information in his computer and then said, your visa is approved.

Going through individual petition and through premium processing is actually fantatsic. We submitted our L1 petition on March 01, 2016 and my petition was approved on March 08th 2016. We got the interview date on March 22, 2016 and our visa was approved. We are now all set to relocate to US.

Thanks to all the members for sharing your experience. It helped us in prepraing for the interview.

Regards

super. So you applied L1A or L1B individual ?

Comment

US Point of Contact in DS 160

Hi Friends, I am applying L1-A and I have scheduled PA appointment.

In DS-160 'US Point of contact' section, I gave one of my US co worker details and he is not in my project organisation structure. Should I be giving my supervisor contact instead? Please advise

However, I have been told that I can update this details on the first day of PA. If So that would a new ds-160 application or they can update on 1st day of PA?
      Please advise

Comment

Originally posted by getsatish_gk View Post
        Hi Friends, I am applying L1-A and I have scheduled PA appointment.

In DS-160 'US Point of contact' section, I gave one of my US co worker details and he is not in my project organisation structure. Should I be giving my supervisor contact instead? Please advise

However, I have been told that I can update this details on the first day of PA. If So that would a new ds-160 application or they can update on 1st day of PA?
        Please advise
        Please avoid hijacking other's thread Satish.

I've answered your question at http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showth...ct-Information
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X