Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long it takes RFE notice to reach petitionerfor premium case

Hi,
    I have applied for L1B extension in Premium category, it went to 'RFE' as 'Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed'; Typically how long it takes to get the notice to my petitioner/company.
    Since case is in Premium, they should let u know unlike regular processing. Do they E-mail or Mail only ? Please advice as I wanted to respond as soon as possible.
    Thanks

Hi

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    Hi,
    I have applied for L1B extension in Premium category, it went to 'RFE' as 'Request for Additional Evidence Was Mailed'; Typically how long it takes to get the notice to my petitioner/company.
    Since case is in Premium, they should let u know unlike regular processing. Do they E-mail or Mail only ? Please advice as I wanted to respond as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Hi Krish,

I am also in the same boat, did u receive you RFE notice if so ..please let me know how long it took for you.

Thanks

Comment

in Premium case .. looks they will fax it on same day

in Premium case .. looks they will fax it on same day

Comment

How long it takes RFE notice to reach petitionerfor Normal case

How long it takes RFE notice to reach petitioner for Normal case ? Any once gets petition approval notice,who received RFE notice in Sept.15

Comment

In some cases I've seen it took 3-4 months. So, we can't say anything.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X