Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 dependent visa applying separately - need help

Hi all,

I got my L1B approved March 2014. Now I am applying L2 dependent visa for my spouse and child separately. I requesting answer for the below interview questions.

1. Why are you applying separately from your spouse?
    2. Why did you not apply at the same time when your spouse applied?

Thanks & Regards,
    veera

Originally posted by veerapandian View Post
    Hi all,

I got my L1B approved March 2014. Now I am applying L2 dependent visa for my spouse and child separately. I requesting answer for the below interview questions.

1. Why are you applying separately from your spouse?
    2. Why did you not apply at the same time when your spouse applied?

Thanks & Regards,
    veera
    Both questions are similar and there is high likelihood that they would not be asked. But again, if asked, the reason behind the same can only be given by you.be honest and truthful

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
      Both questions are similar and there is high likelihood that they would not be asked. But again, if asked, the reason behind the same can only be given by you.be honest and truthful

This is my opinion not legal advice.
      Hi,

Thanks for your reply. when I applied I didn't think about to apply for them. After that I travelled US 3 times. and I came back this month first week. so next time I am planning to take my family with me. so that I am asking this question what answer they have to tell.

Thanks & Regards,
      veera

Comment

. so that I am asking this question what answer they have to tell.
        You answered your own question as below

. when I applied I didn't think about to apply for them. After that I travelled US 3 times. and I came back this month first week. so next time I am planning to take my family with me.

Thanks & Regards,
        veera

Comment

In short, you may tell VO, that they didn't had plan to move to USA at that time for some personal reason (like kids academic sessions, family events etc). Now since you are settled there (like apartment/car/saving), they wants to join you.

Be truthful.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_14 View Post
            In short, you may tell VO, that they didn't had plan to move to USA at that time for some personal reason (like kids academic sessions, family events etc). Now since you are settled there (like apartment/car/saving), they wants to join you.

Be truthful.
            Hi,
            Thank you for your reply.

Regards,
            veera

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X