Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L2 EAD approved for 2 weeks only

Hi,

My spouse EDA got approved on Mar 25th 2016 and Apr 1st I got approval notice and EAD card, but unfortunately when i open and see the approval notice and EAD card I got surprised to see Validity is from 25th Mar 2016 to 11 Apr 2016, usually EAD will approve 1 year or 2 year.
    its only 2 weeks they approved, even though my spouse L2 Visa is valid until june 2018. please advice me what I need to do next should i need to apply for renewal or I need to contact USCIS and ask then why they gave only 2 weeks approval.

Originally posted by santhoshsr View Post
    Hi,

My spouse EDA got approved on Mar 25th 2016 and Apr 1st I got approval notice and EAD card, but unfortunately when i open and see the approval notice and EAD card I got surprised to see Validity is from 25th Mar 2016 to 11 Apr 2016, usually EAD will approve 1 year or 2 year.
    its only 2 weeks they approved, even though my spouse L2 Visa is valid until june 2018. please advice me what I need to do next should i need to apply for renewal or I need to contact USCIS and ask then why they gave only 2 weeks approval.
    What is the primary L1 Expiry dates? Visa, petition, passport and I94? Similarly what is L2's passport, i94 Expiry dates?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X